Annual Gingerbread House Workshops
Red Fish Grill's Annual Gingerbread House Building Workshop!
Kids of all ages are invited to partake in this festive and fun tradition of building and decorating gingerbread houses at Ralph Brennan's Red Fish Grill.
Spend time with family decorating pre-assembled gingerbread houses with handfuls of holiday candy, royal icing, and celebratory sprinkles, personally procured by Santa’s elves.
WORKSHOP DATES [limited seating]
Sunday, December 4
Sunday, December 18
Wednesday, December 21
Two Seatings Each Day: 10 am and 1 pm
*12 ticket maximum available per purchase
Order from our Seafood Brunch Menu...
Complete with special brunch dishes, kids menu, and featured Holiday Cocktails, as well as a full bar.
The Icing on the Top!
• Digital downloads of Photos with Santa & His Head Elf in Charge!
• Jingle all the way home with your commemorative Red Fish Grill holiday bell.
• Bring your final masterpiece to our Gingerbread House Wrapping Station, where houses are hand-wrapped for safe transport and display at home.
• On your way, drop off your letter to Santa at the North Pole.
$20/Ticket* to attend the workshop:
includes Red Fish Grill Commemorative Holiday Bell and Virtual Keepsake Photo. *Every person in attendance is required to purchase a ticket. [Children 12 mths and under are free.]
$70/Gingerbread House Includes:
• 1 Pre-Assembled Gingerbread House
• House Decorations: Trio of Royal Icing Colors / Holiday Candy / Celebratory Sprinkles
• 1 Kids Red Fish Grill Apron
Bookings or Questions?
Contact Cayse Landry - email@example.com