Red Fish Grill Recipes
Andouille Crusted Redfish with Corn Maque Choux
Serving Size: 4 entrees
For the Fish
- 4 pieces of redfish or fish of your choice (6-8 oz fillets)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning
- 12 ounces Andouille Crust
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
Beat the eggs to create an egg wash. Season both sides of fish with Creole seasoning, then place in egg wash and then coat with andouille crust.
Place clarified butter in skillet and bring to medium high heat, sauté fish until golden brown then flip and place in 350-degree oven. Bake approximately 10 minutes depending on size of filet.
- Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 8 ounces ground Andouille
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
Combine all ingredients.
Corn Maque Choux
- Makes 5.5 cups
- 1/2 onions, diced small
- 1 stick butter
- tablespoon garlic
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and diced small
- 5 ears of corn cleaned and cut off the cob
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 Tbs of Tabasco
- tablespoon of Worcestershire
- tablespoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
Place butter in pan over medium heat and caramelizes garlic then add onion and peppers and let mixture sweat. Add tomatoes and let it stew for approximately 15 minutes. Then add corn and the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.