Red Fish Grill Recipes
Grilled Salmon & Eggplant Quinoa
Serving Size: 4
- 4, 6 ounce salmon fillets
Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Chunky Fennel Vinaigrette
- 1 cup fennel, chopped
- 2 each shallots, minced
- 2 each garlic cloves, minced
- 2 each anchovy fillets, minced (Roland)
- 1 teaspoon capers (Roland)
- 1 teaspoon creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (Bertolli)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, fresh lemon juice, red pepper flakes and creole mustard. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Stir in chopped fennel, minced shallots, minced garlic, minced anchovy fillets, capers and fresh thyme.
Roasted Eggplant Quinoa
- 1 large roasted eggplant
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (Bertolli)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup organic quinoa (Ancient harvest)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup nicoise olives, pitted and rough chop (Roland)
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned (Bella Sun Luci in olive oil and herbs)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
In a medium saucepan, add the water, salt, pepper and quinoa. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover and cook until all the liquid is absorbed, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Place quinoa in a bowl and add roasted eggplant, Nicoise olives, sun dried tomatoes, thyme and parsley. Stir until ingredients are mixed well. Serve immediately.